Day 6 overnight reflection
Josh G (or now known as Josh 2 in kimilili) wrote the following overnight - its a timely reminder that God is in control
Its been a hard day and I just feel the need to offer some encouragement before I go to sleep.
My mosquito net is a really funny shape and even though the four corners are pinned to the ceiling it seems as if it’s twisted into a really funny shape. I thought maybe I’d got it twisted 90 degrees out but I’ve followed the seams from the ceiling to the floor and they are straight. I was reminded of Isaiah 55:8-9
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the LORD.
“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.”
Today (Monday) has not gone how we would have planned it, our journey here was rough and the power going out on top of the rooms not being what we’d hoped but I sensed God saying “I’ve got you right where I want you”
I pray also that once we’ve had a day playing with a load of children we’ll have that sense of joy like we did after real hope and Tujuane
Am praying the prayer from Lectio today over you all: Jesus, let your life flow through the team today. Where they are weak, be their strength; where they empty, fill them with Your presence, and where they are restless, teach them to remain where You want them. Amen
ReplyDelete