1 week to go!

 This time next week we'll be in Kenya! It just feels unreal to say that. And yet in 6 days and 11 hours we'll be at Heathrow airport. Its time for daily countdown now.

This week has been really busy. Much of our group have been at New Wine, so are hopefully all spiritually prepared for our trip. 

I (Claire) feel like I've spent most of the week preparing documents - risk assessments, emergency plans, all good fun (not).

But I've also packed up one of my two suitcases - it was so lovely to be able to fill a suitcase with gifts for people in Kenya, and we have more gifts both at home and at church. Its such a lovely thing to be able to do.

Its an exciting week - I have two more days of 'normal' work then I'm done until after Kenya. And we have our final get together as a team on Thursday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 ...

Fab first day.